Friday, May 9, 2008

and then

Give someone another try, perhaps two but once we push three...no more.Don't waste the pretty ladies. It's funny how you can look at someone whom you once thought you were in love with and you look at them now, and the world...doesn't stop. Go to Disneyland when your older, you appreciate it more. I cannot wait to share memories with someone new.Life rolls forward and things change, best friends leave, and grandparents pass...all these things become=YOU. YOU are important. No matter how hard I try, I still think I am not good enough...even though I know I am. Try not to build walls around you, one day someone special will want to love you and if you don't let them in...alas they will walk away. When you lay in bed with someone make sure it's where you really want to be. I think I have had one man of which I have dated tell me I was beautiful...make sure you always tell your other half that they are more than that. When you can sit alone in your room and be okay with the world around you...you're in a good place. Never stop wanting more. Never stop trying to find the answers. Dont let others think for you. My siblings mean more to me than anything in the world...make things right with them always, when your parents pass, they will be all you have in the end. Trust me, wedding fashion shows are not the way to go. Always live a life so extraordinary, that someone out there could write a book about you when you pass. Wouldn't that be lovely if everyone went by that rule? A lot of "good" could be accomplished. Listen to your grandfathers stories...and if they arn't your grandparents listen anyway...you might learn somethin. Life was simple back then, find the simplicity in the now...but find the depth that of which we have grown. Don't contemplate so much, life goes on without you as you think about it.Don't be boring. Don't ask stupid questions. Dont interrupt. Your positive energy is needed. Talking good about someone makes it good in the universe.Put good energy out. You get older and you see yourself in younger people...don't forget who you once were. You never know who is listening and who needs to hear it. Look people in the eye. Shake with a firm hand shake. To wear pretty underclothes makes you feel sexy. When you feel sick, put your makeup on and wear nice clothes...you'll feel better. I always end up curling my hair and wearing heels when I feel down...and noone will ever know the difference...I promise. When your heart aches, it can really literally feel broken. Sometimes I don't understand why things end the way they do...and my heart is still open.I love hearing my father laugh. I love watching my sister dance. I hate watching my brother smoke. I love hearing my mothers voice say hello at the end of the line...knowing she will be there. Be wise. Sometimes no answer says a thousand words. When you feel lost, look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're not. I sometimes have to do this...and it works every time.I pray every night for strength and humor. I care too much

No comments: