Friday, May 9, 2008

things

you should always have an extra car key laying around. know where you stand. know where the light switch is. let yourself be open. try to find the humor in everything. give pep talks when needed to the team. be exceptional over and over again...you are blessed. Understand they might be afraid of you for reason you cannot change. Continue to beat the odds. Make a dent in this world that is greater than yourself. It's not about you. Dr.Phil doesn't know it all. Close the shower curtain. Don't go through life striving for success and loose sight of not involving someone you love...because you then realize, that you have noone to call when success happens...except your mother, which is not a bad thing...it just gets lonely sometimes.Ladies...lower your tone...you will get lost in this world- Your voice is important, don't make me shut it out. Clean under your fingernails. Don't put your make up on in public. A text saying hello can make someones day...it makes mine. Know that the one you chose must have, MUST have, a good family background and a knowledge of the need of foundation. Sing to your children...even if you don't know how. There are two things I love in this world 1. Umbrellas and 2. Balloons...weird I know. I love to sneeze.Live smart. LIVESTRONG.Dance with Nicole Richie, it's fun...but don't BE HER. Know when to ask if eveything is ok. Be aware of those around you at all times...I know I have said this one before, but it's important. Keep going. Not everyone will follow. It's good to weigh options. There are many roads to take...think before you move...and no, going to Vegas and getting married because you were drunk...is not thinking before you move. You must think long term. Short term is fun people...but long term makes for the longevity of your career and happiness. You must have layers about you that you can give to your partner...you must inspire one another for better. H PEOPLE...THE "H" IS THE KEY. My mother says it's time I learn to cook...I am still putting it on hold. Learn how to cook, one day you will have a table full of family and they will look at you with forks in hand saying...IS THIS REALLY IT? Don't be that mom. ;) Know that this is a stepping stone to something better. Patrick used to tell me I would never be happy because I keep striving for more. I have pondered this forever...I am extremely happy and healthy...to want more is not a bad thing...you just have more to give this world than sitting on your ass and waiting for it to happen. 80/20 PEOPLE 80/20 and sometimes 90/10....be the 10 % make things happen. and no GOD isn't going to make it happen...You have to...what ever that "Big good thing" is doesnt have time to listen to you complain because your section at the restaurant sucks. Nuzzle your way in your own way. Don't ever say you're tired...EVERYONE IS TIRED. When someone recognizes you from an old friend-you don't speak to anymore, don't roll your eyes...either way whatever the occation,the rolling the eyes is unacceptable.Karma.Don't be driven by Men or Women...or love...let it engulf you but don't let it build you. You build you. When the dictionary.com emails you the word of the day and it's the word "CUM" don't believe them when they say "to cum towards another or to cum together"...it's COME. Not to be confused with the mid western "Kum and Go".I met a new friend lately who makes me walk a little lighter on my toes and makes me breathe a little easier...find that friend. Look at the stars, don't they remind you of how feeble we are...watch Love Actually. and no Jessica Simpson should not adopt...get another dog sister.I have a feeling of something remarkable and special coming on.June 30th 2004 at 2am...it came to me. How will my life change.
I said, "I want to go"...he said,"you're already gone."

No comments: